Dr Mayank Bhandari performs all the General surgical operations. He commonly performs gallbladder surgery, liver and pancreatic surgeries and complex hernia surgeries.
All general practitioners are more than welcomed to call and discuss cases anytime.
Things to know:
Outpatient wait times- very short (usually a week). Urgent cases can be seen on the same day.
Theatre access- Performs elective surgery every week and any emergency surgery on the same day including weekends/public holidays.
Patient referral- Email, fax, healthlink or telephone.
Routine investigation required- Blood tests – FBC, LFT’s, Renal function tests, Coagulation profile.
Skype/Telehealth conference- Facility for patients.
Dr Bhandari also provides consultations and surgery for general surgical conditions.
Common general surgical conditions:
- Abscess – Incision and Drainage
- Adhesions - Adhesiolysis
- Anti-reflux Procedures
- Biopsy of lymph nodes
- Gallstones, CBD stones
- Hickman/Porta Cath insertion
- Kidney Transplant
- Lipoma Removal
- Nail Removal
- Pilonidal Cyst/Sinus Removal
- Sebaceous Cyst Removal
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Skin Lesion Removal
- Spleen Removal
- Liver diseases and cancers
- Gallbladder and Bile duct cancers and benign diseases
- Pancreatic cancers, neuroendocrine tumours, benign pancreatic disorders
- Upper GI cancers
- Renal transplant assessment and surgery